Exlarge Dunkin Donuts Coffee

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
You just set the tone for the rest of the week......LOL And you never realize how much crap you have on your desk until you spill coffee all over it and have to clean it all up. Once upon a time, my favorite desk was a 4'x8' sheet of plywood on sawhorses.....I could roll my chair around to various "piles" of paperwork that I was working on. :lol:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
OOPS!! Sorry about that @Nyboy .
Last summer I spilled a strawberry yoghurt smoothie all over a stack of papers that I had to send to the Richmond office...
I called to warn her of the possible smell when she opened that package...
But a yummy strawberry scent. ;)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ouch @Nyboy the mess and then no coffee to drink! :(
As for setting the tone for the week.... last Monday I was on my way to pick up my MIL for her Dr. appointments when I got rear-ended at a light! And the other driver fled the scene. (NO one stopped to check either.) Thankfully there was no damage. She just pushed me forward as I did not have my foot on the brake. Happily I did not have to make out an incident report with police (for insurance) because I had to pick up MIL in 10 minutes. Then her appointments took almost FOUR hours. Mostly waiting in waiting room, then exam room. :( Good news is she has been cancer free 5 years and they do not need to see her again! :) After getting her home I just made it to my 5:00 W.W. meeting.
And the rest of the week was much better. (I hope yours will be too.) :fl

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
I used to love Dunkin coffee and their bagels and cream cheese too. I used to work for one of the subsidiary's of DD. We got discounts on their huge bags of beans. Haven't had any of of their stuff in years, cus even tho they've tried, they just don't make it out West.

I wish Dutch Bros coffee kiosks would carry bagels.

Latest posts