Explains A Lot

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Like everything with my truck, putting in the windshield that was removed turned into disaster. None of the auto glass places would work on a classic. I ended up putting a add on CL for someone to put in windshield. This young man told me he worked for safety auto glass for 3 years and could do it no problem cost $100 to $150. It turned into a nighmare he removed back and both passenger windows. It went on for weeks he would not show up then blame weather. Of course at this point i knew something was up and asked about drugs. He told me he used to be very into drugs but was clean now and church going. After giving him $900 in cash he never showed back. Front windshield so bad needs to be redone back window never put in. Would not answer my many calls or txs. Today was doing some clean up in yard. I noticed a lunch bag some animal ripped up under truck. It could only have come from glass guy, picking up the litter I found a used needle. :rant:somad

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
ugh! small claims court? post in craigslist rants and raves. make sure he doesn't get any more easy business that way...

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
The El Camino was in a garage where the roof collapse from snow load . There where 9 cars in the garage 8 where totaled the El Camino did not get a starch Started calling in Christine from Steven Kings Novel

Latest posts