Favorite recipes

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Awww thank you Seed. But you need to try adding some chipotle peppers next time. It gives it a smoky wonderful flavor to it in addition to the roasting flavor.

Mary
Ok, I’ll try one batch next year. But I roast the tomatoes, peppers, garlic, onions already on the grill. I don’t want to just taste smoke......:bow:frow

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ok, I’ll try one batch next year. But I roast the tomatoes, peppers, garlic, onions already on the grill. I don’t want to just taste smoke......:bow:frow
Oh I see you have altered my recipe slightly. I don't use onion. I keep it simple with just tomatoes (all heirlooms cause that's all I grow), garlic, salt, jalapenos, and chipotle peppers. I'm sure yours is delicious too.

Mary

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
If your imagination falls short, Seed',

open a can of V-8 juice, pour into a microwaveable cup, nuke it, sprinkle with some Tabasco sauce and grated cheese, and enjoy :D.

Otherwise, use garden fresh tomatoes 🍅🍅🍅, imagination, and a Blender!

digitS'

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh I see you have altered my recipe slightly. I don't use onion. I keep it simple with just tomatoes (all heirlooms cause that's all I grow), garlic, salt, jalapenos, and chipotle peppers. I'm sure yours is delicious too.

Mary
Did I infringe on the patent? :lol:
I put onions & garlic in everything except my oatmeal....

Latest posts