Finally got a garden moment...

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Greenthumb18, sometimes it feels like I will never be well again... but I keep marching on! And yes, that's my muscovy duck. I have 3 ducks who absolutely love the life they have on that pond. The muscovy however, rather sleep on the chicken coops and hang out on my deck!

Chills, thank you! I want to be outside so badly most the time... even just sitting outside and staring off at the sky is good enough most days. :)

ninnymary, I have a bottle of wine on my grocery list today for when I'm off work! WHOOOHOOO

Hood, I have to ask my neighbors about their honey this year. Their bees are all over my rosemary and basil... I bet they are going to have a nice dark honey again this year. I really like the dark stuff. :D

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
vfem It is good to see you here. AND back in the garden. Take it one day at a time. Slow and easy. You will be amazed at what you can still get done. I LOVE your place. :) Thanks for sharing the fun photos of the plants, chickens and ducks and I will add my prayers to April's for continuing good health. Hugs... :hugs

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:hugs Vfem - I think your garden looks wonderful! I love the hens and chicks in the boots - so cute!!! Here's hoping there are better days ahead for you and your family. :hugs :watering

Latest posts