Finally I get a Greenhouse! Such Drama!

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Here is a final picture. I didn't realize that either my yard leans, my greenhouse leans, or I am just a lean kind-of-guy! LOL :gig

6165_done4.jpg

Last night was our first cooler temps, and it snowed! I am so thankful everything is in there tonight. I even put things in there that I normally would leave out, but I thought it would be nice to pretend I am Florida! :weee

I will start some seedlings once the leaves fall off of the trees and I start to get a full day of sun shining down on this. When my lovebirds were in there they always loved when the leaves came down so the sun could shine in.

Ron :coolsun

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Looks great Ron.

I think there was another famous building that leaned a bit.
Now what was the name of it? Hummm!

You sure have both extremes, hot/dry in the summer and cold/wet in the winter!

Hey the place next door is for sale, cheap! :lol:

Joe

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
injunjoe said:

Joe
OMG, could you imagine all the posts about that new neighbor Ron who keeps reaching through the fence and stealing plants LOL

Not to mention all those fabulous snippers! I might have to repaint them so you won't know their yours LOL :gig First I will have to hide the tassles!

Ron

Broke Down Ranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Ron, it turned out beautifully and I am jealous! But I look forward to seeing what all you get to raise now since you have a little control over the plant starting environment :)

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Greensage45 said:
injunjoe said:

Joe
OMG, could you imagine all the posts about that new neighbor Ron who keeps reaching through the fence and stealing plants LOL

Not to mention all those fabulous snippers! I might have to repaint them so you won't know their yours LOL :gig First I will have to hide the tassles!

Ron
Well if we were neighbors I thought we could just make a huge garden. Although I have spent a lot of time to create a living wall.

I was just thinking you would have me move my truck to! Okay forget it.

You might be a redneck if you are taking cuttings and you find your old work truck! :lol: :throw :throw :throw

Joe

beefy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
i think a big yeller hibiscus would love that greenhouse!

Joe, what do you use your old truck for? you could make a chicken coop out of it...

maybe even a greenhouse!

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
beefy said:
i think a big yeller hibiscus would love that greenhouse!

Joe, what do you use your old truck for? you could make a chicken coop out of it...

maybe even a greenhouse!
Well the truck is basically storing a nice motor/drive train and is full of parts I use for work.

I drove that truck for a few years, but times have changed and I just use the little rice burner truck. It is road ready but just not needed.
To sell it would be a waste of money for what was put into the drive train, hoping to find a nice old car or truck to put it into then I will get rid of the monster!

Sorry Ron, back to your greenhouse.

I think it looks like a million bucks!

You do nice work. A true Craftsman!

Joe

colin

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hello

Thank you for sharing the pictures of your green house. Great work. Please keep sharing more an more in the future.

Have a nice day
Thanks

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thank you Colin,

Last night it snowed in the mountains above us, I checked on everything in the greenhouse and it all looks wonderful. It is 42 degrees in there right now, so still too cool for growing so everything is just sitting nicely.

Ron :bouquet

Latest posts