Finally I get a Greenhouse! Such Drama!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Greensage45 said:
Every time your grandmother 'pops' into your head is when she is checking up on you! Whether it is because of something you smelled or something that reminded you of her.

It is all very simple. When your grandmother 'pops' in your head, it is those times you can talk to her and tell her what is going on in your life; this way she gets to visit and get updates from you! :hugs

Ron . . .
I am remiss in keeping up with this thread and your project, Ron.

I want to send you seeds for my grandmother's tomato. She grew it in Las Cruces up until about 1956, I believe.

It will be returning home if you would be so kind as to grow it there again.

Steve

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Oh wow Steve,

I would love that! I actually have a tomato dilemma this year! I think I have some Monsanto Madness in my garden this year! :ep

I will PM you my address!

Ron :ya

I sent an email since your PM box is full. Ron

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yeah,

Waiting til evening to take pictures was much better. Now you can see easier! It does look odd having all that screening left intact, but it is a very supporting part to the entire structure. I believe the roof weighs in over 200 pounds (based on two people lifting it and nearly failing to get it up there). I guess there is a level of sunlight diffusion as a result of the screening. Probably insignificant!

through doorway
280jz90.jpg

to the right
2h73qzr.jpg

to the left
2itiw01.jpg

Hattie the Hen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:frow :frow

Oh Ron,

It looks so pretty as well as practical & I'm sure it will give you a huge amount of pleasure! :celebrate

:happy_flower :bouquet :happy_flower

CONGRATULATIONS

:rose Hattie :rose

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
That looks absolutely wonderful! With your green thumb, by next year, you will be adding an addition! Looking forward to seeing what you are growing! Enjoy!

Latest posts