finally!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Tons of plans on Ana's site including plans to build this greenhouse.

anna-greenhouse.jpg
On my way home yesterday I got the idea to build my chicken coop more like a greenhouse. That way it could serve double use during the time I have the birds in my first coop. I really like this idea.

Ya think it would keep the predators out with reinforcement along the upper corners?

MoonShadows

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
BUZZ....you don't win the washer and the dryer! The real name is Leno's Clam Bar.

MoonShadows

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
On my way home yesterday I got the idea to build my chicken coop more like a greenhouse. That way it could serve double use during the time I have the birds in my first coop. I really like this idea.

Ya think it would keep the predators out with reinforcement along the upper corners?

Great idea. I have heard of other people doing that, too. Just reinforce the side with the chickies.

MoonShadows

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Stopped at the Thruway Diner many a times before going home on a Friday and Saturday night....or should I say morning.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
walls got put up today. need to get a taller ladder to put up the roof panels and a section along 1 side to raise the roof for the slope.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
yep! i have a couple of box fans and 1 will go out there to help with air circulation on those hot days. today got into the upper 80's and then the black flies started coming out. :somad then it started raining around 6pm for a few minutes. we need the rain since there have been some brush fires in the area. back to work tomorrow so the covering will get done after i get home during the week. we've been lucky this spring-no nights of frost the past couple weeks so some plants had been moved to the porch that can tolerate colder nights.

i wanted to get the gardens all tilled but been fussing with trees being cut down & cleared away. had to stack the wood that got delivered late winter that was still kicking around in the driveway in a heap. too many projects and too little free time to get them all done. :idunno

Latest posts