Finding a Seed Swap?

Ladyreneer

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I host a fairly large seed swap. If it's OK with moderators, I will post a link to it. For now, I have to fulfill current participants wish lists. I figure that by early January, others can join.
Hello...
Is this who I think it is? (Gary?)
I'm getting ready to ship some seeds to you this fall.

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hello...
Is this who I think it is? (Gary?)
I'm getting ready to ship some seeds to you this fall.
I don't think this would count as a seed swap, but it's the closest to one I've ever seen. We were visiting Shaw Island earlier this year and we saw this cute little stand along the roadside. They had some unique self dried seeds for sale.

Attachments

• IMG_20230711_173512523_HDR_640x482.jpg
    IMG_20230711_173512523_HDR_640x482.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 73

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't think this would count as a seed swap, but it's the closest to one I've ever seen. We were visiting Shaw Island earlier this year and we saw this cute little stand along the roadside. They had some unique self dried seeds for sale.

it's beautiful!

if you have a local library you can always approach them and ask if they will support a small seed library. :) our local library does and i do work with it to help refresh seed stocks and to make sure to return some of what i've taken from them to keep it going.

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
it's beautiful!

if you have a local library you can always approach them and ask if they will support a small seed library. :) our local library does and i do work with it to help refresh seed stocks and to make sure to return some of what i've taken from them to keep it going.
Next time I visit that island I will stop in and talk to the woman about that! Sounds cool!

Latest posts