Rio_Lindo_AZ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
chile004.jpg

isn't it beautiful? It is some type of hot pepper. Yummm :p

Rio_Lindo_AZ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I accually think your lucky to be in the North! The summers here are a scorching 110*.
Nothing growing in that tye of weather!!! except for pumpkins -they accually grow better in the summer. But otherwize, its litterally HOT AS HELL!!! :coolsun

Rio_Lindo_AZ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:hit I had to take my Pepper plants out yestarday because they became infested with beetles. I couldn't risk haveing my herbs infested too.. :hit

Tutter

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'm sorry about your plants, it's a beautiful pepper.

I haven't caught up yet, so maybe you did, but next time, before you pull something because of a beetle, maybe you should come here and see if there's something easy to do to get rid of it? Maybe a description or photo? It might not even bother the plants you are worried about.

So, what kind of herbs are you growing? :)

Rio_Lindo_AZ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
They have been infested for a while now and they stoped producing fruit, every day they get full with more and more beetles. Then, when I saw my ONLY basil plant with beetles and holes all over it, I decieded I would have to say bye-bye to the plants. :(

Rio_Lindo_AZ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Tutter said:
So, what kind of herbs are you growing? :)
Thanks for asking! lol. Right now I have mostly mint and 1 huge basil plant. And of course I have many other herbs that I really can't Identify. Thats what happens when you had the same herb garden for more than a year. :idunno

Latest posts