First High School Dance.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Of course you HAD to show her off. That's what parents do (grandparents, too, but not you for a long time yet). Lovely young lady. How did the dance go? Did you get a good report?

She had a good time, although she did not get pictures taken at the school. I of course did get some before the dance. Most of the kids did not like their pictures.

@Ridgerunner She does clean up very well!!! :D

@Nyboy I hope she remembers that dance for a long time.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
She is Very Lovely. I took photos of my sons with their dates before each dance. Then we did not have to pay for the professional ones later. Did you and Monty provide flowers? They are almost as pretty as your DD. ;) Glad to hear she had fun.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
So adorable; so heart warming to see them dress so nicely too! Thank you for my morning smile today.

Awe!!! I'm glad it brightened your day! Homecoming is a big deal here. And prom of course! :D I dont have to worry about prom just yet, she's only a freshman... I got 2 years before that!

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Awww...... they look so cute together! She looks so sweet, so pretty--just like her Momma!!!
Thank you baymule! But I'm glad she gets her looks from her daddy's side of the family.... I'm not just saying that....she really does!

Latest posts