Fit for the Commander in Chief

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
They can really eat that much high calorie food? Sounds like a free trip to the emergency room is in their future.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
First they take away our money, then spend it on "pork", then when they go to the emergency room that will be paid for with our money to fund the cure with obama care.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Jared77, how did you find that? Anyway you look at it, that is a whole lot of eatin'!! Just one course would more than fill me up, much less three. The recipes sound yummy. Now where did my BISON go??????? :lol:

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Boy oh boy, all of it sounds good. But I don't know what "sweet potato hay" is - anyone? If I could attend an inauguration lunch like that I would take only one or two spoonfulls of everything. That's the only way I could taste everything without exploding.

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
:lol:

Seriously I stumbled upon it when I saw a link about unusual food for the inauguration so I clicked on it and it took me to a blog about the blogger cooking bison. They included the link that had the whole menu so I clicked on that an posted it here. I was impressed they had the recipes. I've had bison before it was EXCELLENT!!!

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Smiles said:
Boy oh boy, all of it sounds good. But I don't know what "sweet potato hay" is - anyone? If I could attend an inauguration lunch like that I would take only one or two spoonfulls of everything. That's the only way I could taste everything without exploding.
I looked up the recipe on that one out of curiosity. Bsically it is just shredded sweet potatos deep fried in oil.

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I just find it interesting that the First Lady is on this big food kick about eating better and they post that menu? Really? Sure Bison is significantly better for you than beef but after that, the menu really goes down hill. If you click on any of the items in blue it gives you the recipe too.

Latest posts