flowelady500

flowerlady500

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hello from La, we just had a hard pour down rain with hail . Had to go in it to put the newly born calf back with her mom. Second time she got out when it rained . We have been having some crazy weather for La.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frowHello :frow and :welcome. Glad you stopped by for a visit. Most of us up north would trade some snow for rain! Hope the calf learns to stay put soon.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome to TEG :love Flowerlady.:love We are glad that you found us here at :loveTEG.
I haven't seen hide nor hair of rain for a few months. Snow, I have lots of, though.:barnie Watch out for the next session of Polar Vortex that's passing through here on its way south. We wouldn't want baby slipping on ice.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome Flowerlady! You are going to enjoy being here. Lots of great nice people who are fun to be with and willing to help you out.

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi Flowerlady!! What part of Louisiana are you from? I am in southeast Texas, 75 miles north of Houston and about the same distance northwest from Beaumont. What kind of cow/calf do you have? Would love to see pictures!!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Howdy FlowerLady.

Hang onto your login stuff and come here often. Things always progress right along. It's kind of like a gardener's facebook here.

We have fun and joke around. Today for instance, suddenly 20 years ago I lost my race for a senate seat and went into hiding in Montana. Lol! Luckily I got to play baseball with a bowling ball.

We also talk a lot about gardening and all the details about it that never make it into gardening books.

It's almost like we are all neighbors hanging around the back fence wiping the dirt off our hands.

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Welcome Flowerlady... :frow from a snowbank up north.
No cows here, but in about 2 months :rolleyes: I hope to see some crocus blooming... :frow

Latest posts