Foolproof Cake I Give Up !!!!!!!!

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Actually, the suggestion to get a slow cooker is a good one. You would be amazed at the yummy stuff you could fix. You can throw it together in the morning before you leave the house, and have dinner ready when you get home.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy Single, busy, plenty of money, just buy it and convert kitchen into something else...

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Think you had your oven on "preheat?"

This home is for sale and not too far away. Be careful tho,, the beer baron heirs couldn't afford the upkeep even with beer piped to the outdoors.

Ruins of Rhinebeck mansion

;) Steve

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Steve thank you Rhinebeck is very close to me, I go there often. I remember reading that house is where the phrase keeping up with the Jones came from. Hope the mansion is restored but doubt that will happen. Sure it will be torn down and new housing put in its place. The robber barons all built summer homes along the Hudson river to escape summer in NYC. They still do the same but now it is the Hamptons.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Actually, the suggestion to get a slow cooker is a good one. You would be amazed at the yummy stuff you could fix. You can throw it together in the morning before you leave the house, and have dinner ready when you get home.

You can even bake a cake in one!

Latest posts