canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
brownies.jpg
funny[1].gif

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
I figured out problem from another thread, I have electric stove. yep that's my problem.
Well ... go buy a GAS stove from e- bay or Craigs list. ;) Oh wait, then you would have to install it yourself or have your nephew do it. Oh NO ! :ep Better yet, to save everyones well being and life, go buy it from a brick and mortar appliance store that installs the gas stoves using a certified technician. :thumbsup Rumor has it that your friend Martha does give advice on all manner of household matters as well as cullinary tips. :)

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nyboy, I'd suggest you keep the electric stove and forego trading (up?) to a gas one. We don't need to hear how you gassed yourself when the oven didn't light, or worse how you burned your lashes, eyebrows, and hairline in the explosion that occurred when you remembered the oven wasn't lit. (Don't ask how I know. I was very young at the time.)

There is nothing wrong with an electric stove that reading the manual and practice won't correct. I've pressure canned for years on mine with no problem -- once I figured out how the stove top worked.

Now, I would give my -- blank (insert something important here) -- for a real live Aga Stove. Still wouldn't advise you to get one for yourself, though.

Latest posts