For $300 Would You ?

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Don't know how anybody comes up with these prices. =/ I was looking for a puppy, and ads were $250.00-$300.00 for mixed breeds and only one was claiming shots, which I wouldn't mind reimbursement.
Whatever happened to free puppies and kittens from an accidental litter?!?!?
I don't mind paying SOMEthing, but I keep thinking about the unwanted dogs and cats and that the average dog in the US lives for about 18 months, and TOO many people take a puppy or kitten and that their "Forever Home" turns out to be a doggie/kitten nightmare.
Sorry for the rant.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bee whole set of blood work was sent from their vet to mine.

Did they send you info on his hips/joints? Temperament...do you breed for that? What about his fertility....did the vet send you numbers on that? Any genetic problems in his line such as epilepsy, heart conditions, renal failure? Do they have a money back setup if he turns out to be a dud or the pups come out with health issues?

Yeah...I'd do that trip for that amount of money! I do a 4 hr trip~then back again~ across state twice a month.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
More important to know living creatures ..

. than d**nable inanimate objects.

I drove about that far on a day last year and after 10 hours of driving, thought I'd gone above and beyond!

Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
yeah! i'd do it. love to be paid to drive.

and must be a pure breed or special dog to be worth paying someone $300 to get it.

so many are healthy mutts available at local dog pound for nearly free...

Latest posts