Forum Feature Spotlight: @<Username> Tagging

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
so... @digitS' - what happens when when the alerts kick in?
(I don't get many of the bells & whistles and have to do my own 'work-arounds' to add smilies and such.)

eta: '

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
(in truth.... me too)
Good to know it's there though if I ever need to call someone's attention to an old post but don't want to hash over all the stuff already discussed. Like, in a couple of years, if I should decide to start a rabbit program and wanted some advice about underground burrows, I could find Kass's old thread and then "@" her with a question about it.

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Great discussion!

We're going to be spotlighting different forum features from time to time to help everyone get acquainted with the new system and all the fun features!

Support

Deeply Rooted
Administrator
Reaction score
Great job on trying out the @<Username> Tagging guys!

buckabucka

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@ninnymary, you are correct! A rosa Bianca eggplant, along with some others, I think pingtung or swallow.
I did not put very much thought into my avatar. It seemed that all my IPad photos were of chickens, except this one!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary, you are correct! A rosa Bianca eggplant, along with some others, I think pingtung or swallow.
I did not put very much thought into my avatar. It seemed that all my IPad photos were of chickens, except this one!
The only reason I knew it was because my daughter's name is Bianca and I grow it because of that. Ha! But I also love eggplant. :)

Mary

Latest posts