Forum Upload / Image Limites DOUBLED!

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
We want more and more of your pics loaded to the site!!! In an effort to show our support for this, we've DOUBLED all the image hosting space for all of our members!

So, please keep posting your garden pics!!

:thumbsup

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
WAH-HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was getting close to my limit, so very glad to have this news! I spend more time here than anywhere else! Thanks!!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I had to take a few out in order to do my last download. So glad to have more space. :rose

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thank you Thank you Thank you! I was getting close to my limit!! Hahahaha :lol:

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Great news! That means if I can figure out how to post a picture I'll be able to have twice the photos I have now?

Never did get that picture of my bean trellises to show up. (sigh)

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Smart, I did the math for you!!!

:thumbsup

If you have zero photos up right now, you are REALLY REALLY SUPER DUPER SPECIAL!!!!!

Smart, according to my calculations you ge to upload

0 X 357 to the 14bazillionth power g(fx) times the number of electrons in the entire universe presuming 13.7 billion light year radius, and normal corpuscularity of the t constraint.

However, my calculations also exhibit the g irregularity, and therefore the t constraint is jumped to the 17th power every 16th.

HOLY BERJEEBERS SMART! This is an astounding summation, but calculations present an initial frame of t as being identical with that 13.7 bly

All this means is that in order for you to double your posts you would have needed to start posting at the beginning of time.

Calculations for how many you can do assuming an initial start frame as at present do become unwieldingly long, as C squared must be calculated and quantitatively expounded at each calculation but minus a number which at this time appears random.

Latest posts