found it.....

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
was out in the garden this afternoon noticed this, think i found that half brick that @baymule has been talking about being shy of. bay would you please send me your address so i can ups it to you.. at least this way we would know that you have all your bricks when you post.... :lol: :lol:
DSC_0004.JPG

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I NEED that brick!!!!! It is just the right color too! :love How about throwing in that snazzy round cement stepping stone for good measure??? :ya

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I can just see it now! The focal point of Bay's garden -- that one last, lost brick -- to show everyone she now has her full load of bricks.

Now to contemplate a design that will enhance that brick into a real focal point. Com on, friends, what can we come up with for @baymule's new garden home?
THIS?
brick1.JPG

OR PERHAPS, THIS?
brick2.JPG

Sorry, I am so not able to get the computer to do this the way I want.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I love the brick décor @Smart Red !!!!!!
Actually, I have a LOT of bricks! My DH got me loads of bricks years ago and I have cleaned thousands of them. And yes, I WILL be loading them up and moving them. I fully expect that to be a solitary sport, since every thinks I am.........

A BRICK SHY OF A FULL LOAD!! :lol::lol:

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@majorcatfish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT MY BRICK!!!!
Mr. Baymule said, "A brickbat for my cute lil' dingbat?"

Brick BJ.jpg

Baymule said, "I'm not a brick shy of a full load now!!! And I got this really cool hay twine hair bow too!!"

Brick Dana.jpg

I got my full load of bricks, but I am still a half a bubble off.

@Smart Red I will take your brick décor illustrations into full consideration on the best way to display my brick!