found it.....

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
thought you would like the present:lol: it's so good that your now full, as for being a half a bubble off , might want to check the bubble wrap it could be in there......
the hair bow really sets off your eyes...

merry christmas :hugs

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I got home Saturday night after working on the new house, tired, worn out and still half sick. DH put the box in the house, but I didn't see it until the next morning. We both slept late 'till 8:45! Have to pick up my mother at 9:30 for church, so had time for one cup of coffee. Saw the box and opened it. I laughed, giggled, laughed some more. DH joined in the hilarity and we both had a good belly laugh. Took the pictures, had a great time with our brick and it turned a bleary, overslept Sunday morning into giggles all day. Thanks for the laugh Major!

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
THAT is TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
thought you would like the present:lol: it's so good that your now full, as for being a half a bubble off , might want to check the bubble wrap it could be in there......
the hair bow really sets off your eyes...

merry christmas :hugs
Wait, did you acutally mail it Major? Sometimes stuff goes over my head. :hide

Mary

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
@baymule figured you would get a good laugh wish i could have been a fly on the wall when you opened the box..take care of your brick..
as for the bubble problem , take the bubble wrap and make a hat out of it that way you will always have a extra bubble for those days when you feel off level.

now after mailing it saw an article on people stealing packages left at front doors, had a good laugh thinking what if the box was stolen and as they opened it thinking it was something ...what the.... a brick. :lol: :lol: :lol:
@ninnymary yes i did mail the brick.....