Found some pictures today

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I didn't know hubby had taken these. He was on top of the chicken coop and took this shot of just about the whole backyard. You can see my whole veggie garden from there. This photo was taken 5/28/08, some of the beds still didn't have soil in them yet (I moved them from out front):

garden-roof.jpg

Here is a shot from another angle taken 7/6/08, you can see how things have grown:

garden-beans.jpg

blurose

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Great looking garden you have there. :throw

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Here's a shot of the new pea stone paths I put between the beds. No more mowing between them, the way we had to when they were in the front yard!

paths.jpg

Dace

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
What difference, the first shot to the last! I love the final one, it looks great...I really like your little table out in the garden, very welcoming!

Nubsmum

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
What a beautiful garden. I also put in raised boxes and right now I am battling the weeds with the weedeater in between the rows. I love the look of the pea gravel. I had thought about gravel but the pea gravel is so pretty and garden-y looking. I will have to steal your idea. Great for drainage too, I am sure. I have soggy areas when I water.

Thanks for sharing your pics. :happy_flower

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Reinbeau, THAT is a beautiful garden!!!!! :th So lush and healthy looking....not to mention neat and orderly!!! There I go coveting again..... YOu must have some amazing soil going on there! :)

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
:ya Wow That's Beautiful Reinbeau :clap Looks to be wonderful result of your labor of love.:coolsun I can only hope :fl our raised beds will look half as great next year as we are just now putting together. Thanks for the inspuration :love The photos are great....:happy_flower

Latest posts