Found some seeds

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
IMG_0829.JPG
Cleaning out office. SO what are Pantano Romanesco? From Ginny-2 seeds.

Found these seeds loose. Pepper seeds? Yes, I'm going to plant them even though they are years old and stored wrong.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
A Roman heirloom that was sent to us by Signor Barbetti from Italy. The fruit are large and are deep red with almost a purple tint. The flesh is very rich, flavorful and juicy. An excellent tomato for home and market gardeners; very rare and delicious.

From Baker Creek's site. Those seeds look a little funny for tomato seeds but it sounds like a good tomato.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh, Seed' !

If you want a "pizza tomato," that has gotta be one of the best. Lots of flavor! Firm enough that slices hold up well to being cooked.

A big healthy plant but a little late ...

Steve

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
The tomato seeds are in an enclosed plastic bag. The seeds I tried to photograph were loose. Only have 2 tomato seeds that look pretty bad. Bunch of the other seeds-pepper seeds?

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ok, all planted. Mystery peppers, sweet banana, hot banana, gypsy, Cali Wonder, Yankee & 3 tomato seeds (one was hiding). If ALL come up, I'll have enough for 2 acres....no, my garden isn't that large-not even close.

Latest posts