Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'd say it's close to 4 years.

thejenx

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Is this about Holland's govt????
THANX RICH
No it's not, ours could do better on the whole, but it's not malfeasance. I don't agree with the article though, if anything the US government reacted too slow to the Corona virus and kept downplaying the seriousness of it. And then demanding to reopen too soon. Making a pandemic political and about the economy is not what was needed. Also calling it the China virus and blaming China at this point is not fair or constructive, it's just hateful and racist, putting blame without looking at your own actions.

dickiebird

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
If China isn't to blame then let's just blame it on the good old USA.
I believe if China had let the world know about this earlier, the rest of the world would have been a lot better off.
If it's racist to put the blame where it belongs, then I'm racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANX RICH

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Hi RICH ~ I think we may be in agreement here ~ it was jumping the gun to limit travel from Communist China ~ now it inaction ~ too slowly ```

All together now ~ America first ~ the most generous people on the planet ```

I'm not in favor of them shooting us and our brothers and sisters in blue, while at the same time trying to disarm U.S.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Humming Bird have found the feeder ~ several types and are fighting it out over it ~ there are 5 or 6 outlets but they still want to chase each other ~ go figure ```

Latest posts