Garden humor thread..

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
"Fools may rush in where angels fear to tread, but they are laggards when compared to little old ladies with nothing left to lose."
Terry Prachett

LOVE this quote! I've been telling my mother something similar for years...nothing is more persistent and effective than an old lady with a phone and time on her hands.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bee that is so true, when I had a problem that needed phone calls I would ask my grandmother to make the calls. My sister worked in a small office, when someone was away from their desk and phone rang, co worker would answer it. One day when my sister was away from her desk my grandmother called, the boss happen to be standing close by. When the phone kept ringing he asked if anyone was gong to answer it. Girl at next desk said no caller ID says it is Donna Grand-mom. Boss said I can't believe you rather listen to a ringing phone, all you have to do is say she not here. He picked up phone to prove his point, 20 minutes lather when he hung up he muttered I will never make that mistake again.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bee that is so true, when I had a problem that needed phone calls I would ask my grandmother to make the calls. My sister worked in a small office, when someone was away from their desk and phone rang, co worker would answer it. One day when my sister was away from her desk my grandmother called, the boss happen to be standing close by. When the phone kept ringing he asked if anyone was gong to answer it. Girl at next desk said no caller ID says it is Donna Grand-mom. Boss said I can't believe you rather listen to a ringing phone, all you have to do is say she not here. He picked up phone to prove his point, 20 minutes lather when he hung up he muttered I will never make that mistake again.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Subject: Hot Coffee

was eating breakfast...having coffee with my 10-year-old Granddaughter and
I asked her, "What day is tomorrow?"

Without skipping a beat she said, "It's Presidents Day!" ..

She's smart, so I asked her "What does Presidents Day mean?" ..

I was waiting for something about Obama, Bush or Clinton, etc.

She replied, "Presidents Day is when the President steps out of the White House, And if he sees his shadow, we have another year of Bull ****."

You know, it hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Subject: Hot Coffee

was eating breakfast...having coffee with my 10-year-old Granddaughter and
I asked her, "What day is tomorrow?"

Without skipping a beat she said, "It's Presidents Day!" ..

She's smart, so I asked her "What does Presidents Day mean?" ..

I was waiting for something about Obama, Bush or Clinton, etc.

She replied, "Presidents Day is when the President steps out of the White House, And if he sees his shadow, we have another year of Bull ****."

You know, it hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose.
LOL, we need a smiley that shots coffee out it's nose!

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is as close as I could get...coffee on the computer screen.

coffeescreen.gif

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
have a good pile of jokes...just need to dole them out.... ok one more and that's it for the month, unless my jokester sends me a really good one...

if Caitlyn Jenner goes missing were do their put the picture on? ....a pint of half and half...

Latest posts