Garden humor thread..

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
see but I raised my Bull from a calf...he would even stick his head in my window to wake me
he was a Jersey. Even at full grown he would still follow me even slept next to him in the barn many
a night before a show.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just for you Nyboy!
13124843_1066910100055916_5352464060587725704_n.jpg

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I often buy 2 or 3 pairs of pants in the same style but different colors, but that is mostly so I don't have to try on more than one pair.

and here's another song, for all those with Black Widow problems (this is the Australian Equivalent)

Last edited:

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
At a funeral eulogy:
Marv loved to play disco music on his bagpipes night and day. Foul play is suspected in his death. The town is offering a reward to whoever did it.

Conversation at a business meeting:
Dilbert: Did you finish your assignment for the project?
Young employee: No, I was tired and it looked hard. I assume someone does the hard stuff for me. Am I wrong?
Dilbert: I need to have a workd with your parents.

Hagar: Son, when I was in school I got yelled at for eating lunch in class.
Son: That seems harsh.
Hagar: It was the teacher's lunch.

Blondie; Honey, I hope you aren't still upset at Herb about your golf game last Saturday.
Dagwood: That reminds me, I should call him.
Dagwood:. Herb it's me. Listen I just remembered why I'm ticked off at you.

I do enjoy the comics.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Back in high school, I had the job at UCD where we had almost 2000 sheep ( Ramboulett, Corriedale, Merino, Dorset, Suffolk, Hampshire, Southdown ) shorn within 3 days by a team of 5 professional shearers. My job was tying the shorn wool. every 10 fleeces I had to jump into the burlap sac and tamp down the wool. At the end of the 3 days my entire body and cloths were saturated with lanolin. Think how much fun I had when I had to go to class after Spring shearing. :smack The next year, I worked at grading the wool and marking the grade on the sheep that it came off of, then handed it off to the sacer to put the fleece into the correct sac. We didn't even have time to breath between each sheep shorn. Certainly NOT a 9 - 5 job eather... more like 10 to 12 hours per day. :th

Latest posts