Garden humor thread..

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
This quote popped up in today's email, i-net, news, etc....
*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:**:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*
PONDERABLE
"Narcissist: psychoanalytic term for the person who loves himself more than his analyst; considered to be the manifestation of a dire mental disease whose successful treatment depends on the patient learning to love the analyst more and himself less."
--- Thomas Szasz
It gave me a ROFL moment...
What's your take?
Sam

Since I have someone who I believe to be a narcissist living in my house - this is funny.. but not accurate. :D
I'm pretty sure that she is honestly unaware that there are other people on the planet at times. And when she is aware of them, they seem to be classed into " o_O useful, I'll be nice to them to make them do what I want" and " :smackuseless, waste of air, ignore".
Since I own the house she lives in.. I seem to be in a unique class of "don't like but must tolerate - pretend to be nice when necessary".
:rolleyes:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Since I have someone who I believe to be a narcissist living in my house - this is funny.. but not accurate. :D
I'm pretty sure that she is honestly unaware that there are other people on the planet at times. And when she is aware of them, they seem to be classed into " o_O useful, I'll be nice to them to make them do what I want" and " :smackuseless, waste of air, ignore".
Since I own the house she lives in.. I seem to be in a unique class of "don't like but must tolerate - pretend to be nice when necessary".
:rolleyes:
Now that is just sad. :( Can you find another roomie? A pleasant one that actually likes you.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
This quote popped up in today's email, i-net, news, etc....
PONDERABLE
"Narcissist: psychoanalytic term for the person who loves himself more than his analyst; considered to be the manifestation of a dire mental disease whose successful treatment depends on the patient learning to love the analyst more and himself less."
--- Thomas Szasz
It gave me a ROFL moment...
What's your take?
Sam

i know you can't be talking about me...

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Hi cane~ If this is a person that you have a family feeling for~ a person you really like~ that is just a grumpy sort~ that be fine~ but if it be a physic vampire~ then the advice you have from people above~ is in order```
All the very best to you```

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
upload_2017-11-14_13-57-8.jpeg

Latest posts