Garden humor thread..

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
When my house was broken into the detectives searched the house. They went into my bedroom which is in the French Empire style antiques, lots of gold gild, silk and moldings. A camouflage jacket was thrown over a chair. I guess looking very out of place in that room detective asked if it was mine, I replied its Ralph Lauren :lol::lol::lol::lol:

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have wondered if his birth name provided motivation for his career in fashion. That is probably an unkind thought but as he has been amazingly successful so if we measure it that way, his motivation was a godsend, I suppose.

His problem with cancer encouraged important philanthropy. It was something like, if you will do for me, I will do for you.

I doubt if Ralph Lauren was the burglar ;) but, he could probably be of some help for those who were.

Steve

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
At least he understand she has a problem and puts his name on his clothes, maybe he has hopes people will return his clothing to him. I sure would not want to wear to wear somebody else's clothes, especially if they had their name on it.

Last edited:

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
1C272884-1786-4DF6-90E4-06B977A87C09.jpeg
For @Nyboy

Latest posts