Garden humor thread..

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
two minute run.jpg

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sherman - How's your business class going?

Sid - Fine, I'm learning a lot. I've been doing things out of order. Most important things for a new business are marketing and advertising. Embezzling comes later.

Sherman - Timing is everything.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
28531-c9a295e140a96b9e19f645baa4c39d80.jpg

This right here is why I haven't chased a chicken in years. Many years. When you go somewhere to pick up chickens folks are selling or giving away(I do it for canning meat in the fall if I haven't produced enough of my own), these people always have these chickens running free in the coop, run or even outside....and they expect that suddenly you or they will be fast enough to scoop up these birds. o_O It always feels like a three stooges movie when attempts to catch up these birds then ensues.

Even if you call them the day before and ask that they take them off the roost at night and confine them to a small pen/cage, they will STILL not do that. For the life of me I can't figure out why people won't use that white lump inside their skull for more than holding their ears apart.

Fat girl don't chase no chickens. o_O Even if I were skinny I wouldn't chase a chicken...it just doesn't make any sense.

Latest posts