Garden humor thread..

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Gardening when I am old by Inge Look.jpg

I so want to be these dear ladies someday!

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
In truth, I'd look a lot worse than that rooster if I were in your position, @baymule. I have my own land issues going on, but they are a drop in the bucket next to yours.

At least I have some control of my issue. You have to bend and bow to every idiot who draws a government paycheck and have no control other than to bend more and bow lower or give up all the time, money and dream of land already invested.

When things get hard, I always remember what my Grandpa once told me, "You can dance around the butter tree 'til the cows whistle in Welsh, but when the sardines march two by two from a purple moon and the rain tastes like sarsaparilla, sometimes you just have to juggle soft fruit, polish you hair and waltz in the fish market." (Grandpa was on a lot of meds at the time)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
When things get hard, I always remember what my Grandpa once told me, "You can dance around the butter tree 'til the cows whistle in Welsh, but when the sardines march two by two from a purple moon and the rain tastes like sarsaparilla, sometimes you just have to juggle soft fruit, polish you hair and waltz in the fish market." (Grandpa was on a lot of meds at the time)
I think I'd have loved you Grandma :)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
YIKES, I need to check my statement better before posting. It should have been Loved Grandpa. Oh Well....

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't see why you two won't have a good shot at being like those dear ladies.

With real estate it's location, location, location. There's a lot about life that is just attitude, attitude, attitude!

:)

Steve

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't see why you two won't have a good shot at being like those dear ladies.

With real estate it's location, location, location. There's a lot about life that is just attitude, attitude, attitude!

:)

Steve
So True, Thanks Steve!

britesea

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
For some reason, those two ladies remind me of a Birthday Card I found once... Front of the card said

"Do you remember when we were young and beautiful, and the boys whistled when we walked by?"

inside it said
"Me neither. Happy Birthday anyway!"

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
For some reason, those two ladies remind me of a Birthday Card I found once... Front of the card said

"Do you remember when we were young and beautiful, and the boys whistled when we walked by?"

inside it said
"Me neither. Happy Birthday anyway!"
The Artist is Inge Look and I have seen her illustrations on cards before.

Latest posts