Garden humor thread..

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
339323890_237221918796418_4449938263812592004_n.jpg

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
My daughter is 35, since a small child, she looked forward to Easter for the Cadbury eggs-and still does.
I also liked them.
However I did learn one thing, even if you can FIND them early, it may not be a good idea to EAT them then. Like a cherry cordial, the eggs have enzymes in them to semi-digest the sugars and make the insides "gooey". So if you don't let them "ripen" for the assigned time, they will be hard and chalky inside.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
My daughter is 35, since a small child, she looked forward to Easter for the Cadbury eggs-and still does.

we have a family story about Mom and the peanut butter filled easter chocolate rabbits. she bought eight of them for the grandkids but ate all of them before she could give them to the kids. :) we still laugh about it and mention it pretty much every year... :)

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
we have a family story about Mom and the peanut butter filled easter chocolate rabbits. she bought eight of them for the grandkids but ate all of them before she could give them to the kids. :) we still laugh about it and mention it pretty much every year... :)
Back in high school, I think my classmates and teachers used to LOVE me the last day of school before winter break, since they knew that I was going to show up with the tin of King Leo's (peppermint sticks), I had gotten for the holidays. (I'd probably start the tradition again where I work in the future, were it not for the fact King Leo seems to have changed its formula/production method and they aren't as good now as it used to be.)

Latest posts