Garden humor thread..

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
well, i'm only in my mid 30's and i remembered some of those. but i tend to pick up on some old pop culture and history stuff along with music. my dh got the ones i missed only because he has 12 year on me and grew up with it being closer history to him. yeah, we've been told not to be on the same team for trivial pursuit because what he doesn't know i usually will.

desertlady

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
hoodat said:
Got them all right without even thinking about them. Shows how old I am. Ask me why Miley Cyrus or Kim Kardashian is famous and I haven't a clue. Neither of them seem to do much of anything.
:thumbsup

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not sure which way I should go... either I'm proud of myself for knowing all of those and possibly being on the 'younger' end of the scale of folks who do.... or I'm in denial and should be embarrassed for thinking I'm 'not that old'... :lol:

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not sure which way I should go... either I'm proud of myself for knowing all of those and possibly being on the 'younger' end of the scale of folks who do.... or I'm in denial and should be embarrassed for thinking I'm 'not that old'... :lol:

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I got these from Sufficient Self, had to share! :lol:

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde. The blonde cop asked to see the blonde drivers license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated.

What does it look like? she finally asked.

The policewoman replied, Its square and it has your picture on it.

The driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman. Here it is, she said. The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, OK, you can go. I didnt realize you were a cop.

Blonde's sitting in the middle of a hay field in a row boat rowing like mad. An other blonde pulls up in an SUV and says "she' the kind that gives all the rest of us a bad name and if I could swim I'd slap the mess out of her."

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
8721_gardengaters.jpg

8721_ll.jpg

Latest posts