canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
... wish I could see the link...
SEVeyesB04_th[1].gif

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
As long as fed and watered, cattle are easy to keep in pastures. Like me, fairly lazy...... Electric fences are easiest and cheapest to put up. Keeps cattle in, humans out (most humans not smart enough to know how to get over fence). Unless motivated, dogs will get shocked and decide that chasing cattle not worth it. Motivated dog, different problem.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bob I pass 5 farms getting from highway to country house, half have cows, low fences. I have never seen one in road. I once passed a herd of what I would guess purebred, they all looked the same. Every couple of feet bright yellow signs where posted electric fence. I assumed fence was so cattle willn't be stolen. guess it was more to keep cows in.
Since cows haven't learned how to read, I guess that the bright yellow signs are meant to keep the cow rustlers honest. Also as a defence in a lawsuit when the rustlers get a shocking charge and then try to sue the cattle / land owner. :caf

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
My computer is not working all that well. I didn't see anything, Journey11.

Oh bummer. Here is the direct link, if that might help...

https: //youtu.be/W8uNdNTQktA (you'll have to take out the space I added between the : // because I didn't realize TEG would automatically turn it into an embedded video. Learned something new! :p )

Latest posts