Garden Master
Reaction score
25r30wi[1].gif
gigglesmile[1].gif

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
So he has a hand full of something and puts it into his pocket of his gardening pouch, while working in his front yard. "What you got there" he's asked by a passer by.

"Smart pills" he answered, Smart pills?, never heard of em, never even seen them. Where'd you get em?
I have a place to get them.

Are you sure they make a person smart?

Here try one.~Now do you feel any smarter?~Nope!~ Here try a couple more.

Feel any smarter?~ No, they don't taste very good,,,,,,and they kinda look like goat dropping!

Now, your getting smart!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I know you, some of you, have moved with haste, like down the stairs into the garage, then have no idea what you came here to get, and no one to ask.

I've done that, then retraced my steps to where I started, and remembered what I was after. Make the trip again and once more didn't know why I came....that's distraction taken to a professional level!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
... have no idea what you came here to get, and no one to ask.
Don't ask, Richard. Demand!

I say, "Show me!"

That turns me in the right direction. We knew where we were heading when we started. It was our minds that wandered onto other thoughts.

"Show me!" And, I turn and stare. Trusting my sense of direction, as I move forward towards the objective, I seem to always remember what was drawing there.

Steve

Latest posts