Garden humor thread..

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
hey, i take offense to this! i work customer service & no matter how many times i tell someone they really do owe that bill to the doctor i say 'sorry' to them! i just have to be the one that interprets the doctor's claim & how we processed it against your deductible/plan. you aren't paying me to 'practice' medicine!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
During parent/teacher conferences I'm always surprise when the teachers talk about this hardworking, polite child that can do no wrong because it turns out to be mine. Somehow the kid that comes home on the schoolbus is not the one sitting in his/her classroom!
I had two of those! LOL

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
During parent/teacher conferences I'm always surprise when the teachers talk about this hardworking, polite child that can do no wrong because it turns out to be mine. Somehow the kid that comes home on the schoolbus is not the one sitting in his/her classroom!
That happens far more than one might expect and, speaking for all teachers, we really appreciate the polite, hardworking students who save their problems for when they get home.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Loving my TEG Tribe ;)
weirdos are my tribe.jpg

Latest posts