Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
thumbnail.jpg

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
A cowlick :).

I mentioned that to my barber last year. She said, "who knows where that word came from!"

I thought, "well, I do. Just walk through a cow pasture and look at the cows. Better yet, if their calves are with them, look at their calves."

A 60-something barber, she did a good job although I thought her #2 did better. I did wonder about her sorta contradicting her customer. But, I decided to take my hearing aids out and keep my mouth shut. She probably liked me better that way.

;) Steve

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
"Honey, bring me a beer before it starts please?" as he landed, after work, in the recliner across from the TV. She brings him the beer and he downs it while scanning the tv. "Honey would you bring another beer? Its gonna start soon." His beer arrives and he doffs it down. "Honey its almost time, would you bring me a beer? She brings the beer, and says what are you watching while I am doing all this work after working all day and cleaning and cooking?

"Crap, it has begun".

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
In Louisiana Boudreaux stories are a tradition.

Boudreaux was called up for jury duty, and the judge asked him, 'Is there any reason you could not serve as a juror in this case?' ''Boudreaux replied, 'Mais, I can't serve, Judge. I don't want to be away from my job dat long.' ''The judge asked him, 'Can't they do without you at work?' ''Boudreaux answered, 'Yeah, Judge, dey can do without me; but I just don't want dem to know it.'

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Especially for @baymule and @thistlebloom
(too late, right!) ;)

11024767_340573079475576_4383173615158753422_n.jpg

THIS IS A WARNING
POTENTIAL DANGER OF HORSE HAIR ~ In a press release today, the National Institute of Health has announced the discovery of a potentially dangerous substance in the hair of horses. This substance, called "amo-bacter equuii" has been linked with the following symptoms in female humans: *reluctance to cook *reluctance to perform housework *reluctance to wear anything but boots *reluctance to work except in support of a horse *physical craving for contact with horses (may be an addiction) Beware! if you come in contact with a female human affected by this substance be prepared to talk about horses for hours on end. This was a public service announcement ... Surgeon General's Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Especially for @baymule and @thistlebloom
(too late, right!) ;)

View attachment 37283
THIS IS A WARNING
POTENTIAL DANGER OF HORSE HAIR ~ In a press release today, the National Institute of Health has announced the discovery of a potentially dangerous substance in the hair of horses. This substance, called "amo-bacter equuii" has been linked with the following symptoms in female humans: *reluctance to cook *reluctance to perform housework *reluctance to wear anything but boots *reluctance to work except in support of a horse *physical craving for contact with horses (may be an addiction) Beware! if you come in contact with a female human affected by this substance be prepared to talk about horses for hours on end. This was a public service announcement ... Surgeon General's Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.
Use horsesense?

Latest posts