Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
1605767250991.png

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
From the local newspaper

''words of children'' stories ''reminded me of when our youngest daughter started kindergarten a few days before Hurricane Andrew hit.

''After being at home for a week, my husband announced that she would be returning to school. She said she had had enough, and wasn't going back.

''He told her it was a law that she had to go back or they would make him go to jail.

''She looked up at him and asked, 'Will you have to stay very long?' ''

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've got to copy that picture to post on a BYH member's journal. They are currently under a controversial lockdown by their unpopular governor who dines and wines with groups of his friends while restricting his constituents. What morons elect these elite better than anyone else guys?

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I've got to copy that picture to post on a BYH member's journal. They are currently under a controversial lockdown by their unpopular governor who dines and wines with groups of his friends while restricting his constituents. What morons elect these elite better than anyone else guys?
It should be an amendment that lawyers cannot hold office. Messy yes, but much better.