Garden humor thread..

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I too am a corn roaster. Cornbread mix MUST be poured into a sizzley hot cast iron pan or it just does not come out right for me.

You have me thinking about filling my jerky cannon with a sweet potato corn flour mix and shooting it into hot oil.

that would be like corn meal donuts dude... Dude! don't burn yourself. report back...

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Marie2020 @Carol Dee

DW just seems to think #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 ... all good places. I'll just remember!

Then, she doesn't. Misplaced the same coin purse twice last week

this is where habits are important. if i always put something in the same place then it sure saves me a lot of looking around for it when i need it. the only time i have a lot of trouble finding something is when the gremlin moves something and i don't know that she's done it.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I suggested to DW that she have 2 places to put something like her coin purse.

One could be the minor alternative and a little more convenient or something. The places might be at opposite ends of the house. But, it could be helpful.

She once couldn't find something that she never used since receiving as a gift from DD. She was on the phone with DD and looking for it - they were both a little exasperated. I thought, "where might she have looked that would be awkward to search with one hand holding the phone." Went into the closet and moved some hanging clothes to the side. There it was on a shelf. Took 5 seconds ...

Steve
tidying is a problem - yes, FOR forgetful ME!

zgps.jpg

Latest posts