Garden humor thread..

heirloomgal

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
wouldn't you be worried some day to come home and have all your furniture legs chewed off? i didn't even know that beavers could be house pets at all. i'm sure i don't want one anyways, but wow... still found the video way too cute. :)
I didn't think they could be pets either, until I met someone who's neighbours had one. They always knew when it was going to rain. Apparently he also used to have a cute habit of sitting with a popcorn bowl between his legs while on the couch and he could shovel the popcorn in a steady stream.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I understand that beavers react instinctively to the sound of running water. To them it means -- Pile it Higher!

Imagine if you left home having a beaver lose and forgot to turn the water in the bathroom sink completely off.

Come home to learn that he has piled on the bedding, pillows and home furniture, inside your bathroom.

:D

dripping faucet or toilet...

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@flowerbug its ok. My wife needed a new couch and loveseat and the new stair treads are all downstairs waiting to be installed. Yes, the puppy ate the stairs too. I dare a beaver to do that!
We had a lab puppy once that chewed chair and table legs, deck rails and steps. Thank goodness she finally outgrew that phase, but never grew out of chewing anything plastic into confetti and eating some too.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
OK A Big City Left Wing Attorney was duck hunting in Texas, he shot a duck that fell inside the fences area of a farm, he climbed the fence a farmer, an older fellow said: What do you think you're doing? I'm going to get my duck.... You're not taking anything from my property ses the old man,,,,If you don't let me have my duck I'll sew you and take everything you have!!! Apparently you're not aware of how we settle disputes down here, we kick each other three times until one fellow ses I give up,,, The lawyer thinks to himself: I think I can take this old man,,,
The farmer kicks him in the shin with his heavy boots, so hard it drops him to his knees, the second kick get him over his left eye, puts him flat on his back, the third to his kidney hurt so much he almost said: I give up,,, the farmer stepped back, as the lawyer got slowly up,,, OK I going to kick you now!!! Na ses the farmer, I give up you can have the Duck!!!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
An•tic•i•pa•tion

What do we know if a gardener sees his shadow on February Second? We will have 6 more weeks of just plain dirt.

What do you call a fake woodchuck story? A lot of hogwash.

What did Peppermint Patty ask Charlie Brown after the power failed and they needed to start a fire? Where’s the wood, Chuck?

🤭 Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
An•tic•i•pa•tion

What do we know if a gardener sees his shadow on February Second? We will have 6 more weeks of just plain dirt.

What do you call a fake woodchuck story? A lot of hogwash.

What did Peppermint Patty ask Charlie Brown after the power failed and they needed to start a fire? Where’s the wood, Chuck?

🤭 Steve

nobody charges five cents anymore for a psych visit...

Latest posts