garden journal 2014 - seeds and seedlings in the greenhouse

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh no, so sorry about your pups! :hugs At least Scooby's last year was a good one living with you guys. I lost my Chow mix to a brain tumor/hemorrhage a couple years ago. So sudden and unexpected. I'm sorry you had to go through that, but thankfully they don't suffer long.

This is a hard time of year for a gardener to move, but sounds like next year will be even more promising for you. Hope all goes smoothly with your sale.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
:hugs Sorry about your fur babies. They certainly do manage to entangle themselves around our heart strings.:hugs

As to the rest of your news, congratulations! It sounds as if you will be happy with the results of this new adventure in you life.:thumbsup

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Heather, all you will need is a free moment to breathe that mountain air, gather your memories and mementos, and continue afresh.

Better and better, further and further . . .

More moments and lovely Lucy, too.

Steve :hugs

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well Heather, it seems like you've managed to experience just about every type of lifes ups and downs in a few brief months.Things will likely get even more breathtaking before they settle down to a more normal chaos.
And when they do we want pictures and your ideas of where you're putting
your gardens (oh! and you need a greenhouse of course!)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow, Heather, you do live an interesting life! So sorry about your puppies/dogs. Congradulations on that new house and job. It seems perfect for you, you have a shorter commute and have so much more space. You will enjoy planting and designing those new gardens. Perhaps you can check with the new owners and see if you can come back and take a peek at your quinoa and brussel sprouts? I hope they are gardeners and enjoy all those veggies you are leaving behind.

Mary

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm excited about the new owners! Young couple buying their 1st house ( this was our 1 st too) and he's a builder so will be able to fix all the things we didnt. They have 1 child and 1 more on the way so i dont know how much time they'll have for garden but someday maybe!

Latest posts