garden scissors help please I need some!

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
HiDelight said:
yeah but fiskars has all kinds of scissors and I am not sure what ones to pick!
They do make a lot of garden cutting tools. I have a set of bypass hand pruner, the scissors that have a rounded out spot so the round branches don't just slip out as you close them. And I also have the little scissors great for the small cuttings and such.

Broke Down Ranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I have a pair of Fiskars that do double duty. They look like your basic scissors except they have sort of a notch up by the handle and have aggressive serrated edges. These are really good all-around scissors..... :thumbsup

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
ok easy to see wins :) thanks I need a gift today ..the yard is overwhelming me but I think a new tool will stoke me up again to work! I am torn between fall laziness and getting motivated to keep the garden going all winter

I will go look at the garden store!

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Broke Down Ranch said:
I have a pair of Fiskars that do double duty. They look like your basic scissors except they have sort of a notch up by the handle and have aggressive serrated edges. These are really good all-around scissors..... :thumbsup
I like the notch!

fiskars it is! thanks so much

I have done some serious damage to my kitchen tools taking them out to the garden ..what ever I pay today will be cheaper than that knife I just used :p

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Broke Down Ranch said:
That is the one I have I use them more then any other tool out in my garden!!

Broke Down Ranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
injunjoe said:
Broke Down Ranch said:
That is the one I have I use them more then any other tool out in my garden!!
Yup, I love mine! HiDelight, this is what they look like:
9637_p.jpg

My next set will be these for trimming goat hooves!

9921_p.jpg

Latest posts