garden swing help

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm actually looking for a cheap trunk so I can store my hord of plates. My best friend thinks it's halarous that I am not capable of leaving a thrift store without at least a couple of dishes that catch my eye... and that - as a single person who is practically a hermit - I have SEVERAL 8 place setting sets of dishes. None are 'valuable' (other than Grandmother's china) but they make me smile.
Cane same here but I do have a lot of company

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay if they have meaning to you get a couple of plate hangers and hang a few on walls
Nah, i'd have to dust the dang things.....:tongue

My house stays dirty. I sweep, vacuum, mop, dust, and if I locked the doors and we never came back in, it might stay that way. With all the sand we have, it tracks in, it comes in on the dog, any open window (not now in the heat) invites dust clouds in. We sweep the screens on our screened inn porch and clouds billow up. Neighbor kids came over, before long they were playing in the water hose. After they left I noticed dirty bare foot prints on the floor. It made me smile, I am glad to have a home that kids feel welcome in.

Last edited:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nah, i'd have to dust the dang things.....:tongue

My house stays dirty. I sweep, vacuum, mop, dust, and if I locked the doors and we never came back in, it might stay that way. With all the sand we have, it tracks in, it comes in on the dog, any open window (not now in the heat) invites dust clouds in. We sweep the screens on our screened inn porch and clouds billow up. Neighbor kids came over, before long they were playing in the water hose. After they left I noticed dirty bare foot prints on the floor. It made me smile, I am glad to have a home that kids feel welcome in.
:loveI am sure everyone feels welcome :love

Latest posts