Garden Tour ( # 2 for me )

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well I guess that box of imitation jewelry won't qualify then. What aboot a jen-yoo-wine pawn shop ticket for a box of pirate's gold?
Box of Imitation jewelry!?! Nothing imitation about "legal tender for all debts public and private" I'll have you know. Truth in advertising? It's the real thing.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't under estimate costume jewelry. Some of it goes for big bucks, depending who made it. A friend has a side business, she picks it up cheap at yard sales, resells at weekend Antique shows.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
For the impatient few, you can go back in the files and see the photos valley ranch as already posted for our edification. Use the URL Lavender2 so nicely supplied above.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm sure there has been some changes even it's only new growth. Would still love to see current pictures of the garden.

Mary

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you for posting the link , Lavender . :bow You can see the rock work and first plantings. I lost all of the rhubarb, most of the tall grasses , as well as about 1/2 of the lavenders and heathers after a very warm spell last early winter when they all started new growth... then a sudden hard FREEZE. All have been replaced with plants that were the same as the survivors plus added the native wild strawberries , salal and 3 types of stepable thyme ... elfhin, doan valley and "Red". The trees are now about 2-3x the size here.

Latest posts