Garden Tour ( # 2 for me )

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'll chip in on the collection! He wants gold coins and I have a bag of them!!!! They have chocolate in the middle, so, Bob you can spend them or you can eat them!!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have several gold coins I can contribute. They all say, "Participant". Not sure where that is, but if bobm can find it, he can redeem them I'm sure. The coin with my bite marks stays where it is.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hmmm.....maybe I could buy some funny money off EBay and send it to him. Some of that stuff is trillion notes! I think they have to make the bills longer to get all the zeros on there! LOL

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ok bobm, since your are finished doing tours and answering questions now, can you go out there and take some pictures? Also, I love blueberry crisp. Can you post your wife's award winning recipe?

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Dimein? Is that a new exotic stone? Or should I read that literally as a DIME IN the ring? Oh, I am so cornfused.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ok bobm, since your are finished doing tours and answering questions now, can you go out there and take some pictures? Also, I love blueberry crisp. Can you post your wife's award winning recipe?

Mary
Well Mary ... after the cloudburst last Sun evening , the heat wave is upon us. I harvested 5 lbs of blueberries from one 2 year old bush and 4 lbs. of strawberries this morning before breakfast ... I am now too sweaty to even think about taking photos. Last year's blueberry corgial liquor is registering empty and since I didn't plant any mint, mint julleps are not available and my elderberries are not ripe yet to make a new jug of wine to quench my thirst. Besides it would shortciruit my new business. To eliminate counterfit / phony / funny money, jewelry or counterfit deeds of trust, diamonds, gold, or silver, etc. I enlisted Wells Fargo former FBI forensic agents to authenticate any that are presented as payment. My wife's mopther's ( MY MOTHER IN LAW ) recipe for blueberry crisp , etc. is safely stored in her head ( photographic memory ) so I will ask her to make a crisp for me tonight . I will report back how it disappeard after a L O N G nap. :lol:

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Dimein? Is that a new exotic stone? Or should I read that literally as a DIME IN the ring? Oh, I am so cornfused.
Sh-h-h, don't tell bobm or he won't post photos. This is easier to say than to write. Sounds like "diamond ring"; reads like dime-in-ring. I plan to make some for the Tallman House craft fair this Sunday. Takes one dollar bill and one thin dime. On request they can be made from any denomination, but ones are safest. Price per ring is not yet set. Minimum value of $1.10 each. With a little more time the ring can come in an Origami Gift Box.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well I guess that box of imitation jewelry won't qualify then. What aboot a jen-yoo-wine pawn shop ticket for a box of pirate's gold?

Latest posts