Gardens, Wide Appeal and Potential

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i know it certainly helps me in so many ways.

being useful, exercise, being outside to observe nature, seeing little froggy, toads, wormy friends, sunshine, ...

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
It took three times looking at @ninnymary 's post to gather some thoughts about golfing.

Does it come down to "to each, their own" ..?

I like productive activities and hope that they may fit within the natural world and that they provide for inspiration as well as recreation. "Re-creation" -- I don't want to make too much of that word but believe that it deserves some thought.

Steve

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Steve, I was thinking of my husband when I wrote that post. He is outdoors and surrounded by green grass and trees which is nature even though pretty much landscaped and created by human hand. He's also out in the sunshine and fresh air so maybe in a way he may get the same benefits as us gardeners. He's also getting plenty of exercise. In addition he gets the social interaction with his buddies that we all need and some of us get that by being online here.

Mary

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I know Sis would agree. She has had some major depression. Drugs are not 100% effective and she is happiest, taking nature photos, walking the dogs or puttering in her flower beds.

Latest posts