Garlic varietys?

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi Hi,

Oh I loved that video/tutorial. I did notice that what she is calling "chives" are actually what we call 'Green Onions'.

My Garlic chives are not nearly as onion-like, but flat and soft. My regular Chives are rounded leaves and with a bit more crunch. I am going to have to try these with both and see which I like best. I also love green-onions too, but I did not have a good onion crop this year.

I was surprised to see her handle the red chili without protection <smile> I am a baby about chili and fingers and eyeballs! :fl :hit

I would think this recipe would be dreamy with some of those fresh mushrooms out there. Maybe a twist with the pepper, garlic, and then some chopped tomatoes would give it a more Italian flavoring.

:clap I am not a pancake lover, but this recipe has my attention.

Ron

Oh Joe, regular chive has smaller purple cluster blooms. Garlic chive are like Bill's picture above.

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Bills I just realized you live on Vancouver Island just use regular white Robin hood flour! it is great for this recipe!

you guys make the best flour in Canada :)

Ron the pancakes are savory and I love lots of chile in them

I chop chiles with out protection but as soon as I am done I rub my hands with lemon or lime juice because the acid helps cut the heat of the burn of the chile (alkaline burn)

you guys these pancakes are very very good and you can add chopped seafood to them and make a huge skillet sized one for company

they are one of my favorite Korean dishes!

Latest posts