Gaspe flint corn

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
The Heritage Harvest webpage has in bold letters on their main page an apology about no longer being able to ship seeds the the United States. The Assiniboine Tipi website did not have such a thing on its page, and I tried to order from them, but got an email from them telling me they can't ship seeds to California because they are not certified to ship to California. I'm guessing the HH site just recently put that onto their page.

One of the reasons I like the Gaspe Flint corn is that it grows so short. My garden is all netted for birds and deer, and some is not very high to the netting. Oh, I have Japonica Maize ornamental corn seed that I can send you too. It grows 4 or 5 feet. Beautiful plant, striped leaves, small cobs with small purple flint type seeds.

This is a pretty cool forum!!!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frow

I'm halfway to becoming SPROUT now!

So I gotta keep :watering and nurturing!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
:celebrate

:weee

:throw

:ya

I went from new seed to sprout, and now I'm Leafing out!

Since this was the topic that I found TEG with, I kind of made it my home. I hope that's ok

:old

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey!

:weee

I'm ATTRACTIVE TO :bee 'S NOW!!!

Getting there with that log perimeter for the garden extension. Gotta figure how to put photos in here.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Marshall,

TEG has a photo gallery.

With the picture already in your computer, it is an easy step to move it to TEG. You will have a choice of size and, after uploading, can then choose that size or a thumbnail to post on a thread.

Steve

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
:celebrate

:ya

Oh boy!

I made it to GARDEN ORNAMENT!!!

:rose

That really does make me feel like I'm one of the gang now!

:tools

Latest posts