G'day from NSW, Australia

Susannah

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Northern Rivers, New South Wales, Australia
I'm Susannah, (some folk I have already met - apology, as I was remiss in not introducing myself)...I live near Australia's most easterly point - Byron Bay...the climate is sub-tropical and my city Lismore, is situated between the 'sea and the rainforest'.

I live with my partner and our numerous animals - they keep me entertained and 'busy'...but, I do find time for my many hobbies and study, as well...my main hobbies are painting, drawing, photography - love clouds, sunsets/rises, Nature, our garden and of course, our pets.

I have always loved gardening from an early age - my Mum gave me Gladioli corns and some Gerberas to plant in my own small plot...I've been 'hooked' ever sense.

Thank you for allowing me to join...I'm in BYC, as well :)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
welcome! it's a fun place. everyone likes everything. the other day i had 18 alerts and it was so funny as i'd never had that much feedback in any place before. one other forum i just hit 100 likes after over four years... it is very low traffic these days. the hosting people really made some bad choices and lost some of their most prolific posters and it really hasn't recovered since. it's so close to being stagnant at times now. which is why i looked for another forum with people who actually would talk to each other.

i have several garden friends from "down under" because it seems that many permaculture types are from there. i like hearing about what they are doing when i am not able to get outside here. it keeps me feeling warm and they can be cooled off by winter pictures...

someday nose through my website... :)

http://www.anthive.com/

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome. Pix are always good as your country is one I’d love to visit.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi Susannah! Welcome, and I've been enjoying your posts. :)

I agree with Seed, I really enjoy reading the posts from our members from out of the U.S. Pictures would be a huge bonus!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas! I am glad to have you here, we are a friendly bunch and love to have new members. In a sub tropical climate, I bet you can grow almost anything! Pictures please!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
welcome! it's a fun place. everyone likes everything. the other day i had 18 alerts and it was so funny as i'd never had that much feedback in any place before. one other forum i just hit 100 likes after over four years... it is very low traffic these days. the hosting people really made some bad choices and lost some of their most prolific posters and it really hasn't recovered since. it's so close to being stagnant at times now. which is why i looked for another forum with people who actually would talk to each other.

i have several garden friends from "down under" because it seems that many permaculture types are from there. i like hearing about what they are doing when i am not able to get outside here. it keeps me feeling warm and they can be cooled off by winter pictures...

someday nose through my website... :)

http://www.anthive.com/

We are a bunch of blabber-fingers! LOL

Latest posts