Getting ready for the new growing season. Big Update 4-28-18

Titan Farm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
i have some bottle of those things, from quite a few years ago. I was going to sell it all for $10 at a garage sale. Maybe I shouldn't.

So far we like the General Organic line but we have plans of using Nectar of the Gods next year just to see how that product works.

Titan Farm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I also found a gal of Humic which I diluted to about 10% and irrigated the planted seedlings with it (not tomatoes yet...)

We use Roots Organics (Essential Earth) which Is Humid Acid in our transplant soilless mix plus general organic contains some humic acid in there products.

Titan Farm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I was planing on doing a update today but after seeing what I saw in the "grow chamber" I decided I would.

Today I was checking on the seedlings and the seeds that I planted on the 24th and I saw some cabbage seedling and one tomato seedling emerging from the soilless mix.

Seeds planted this round were;
Cabbage; Earliana and Ferry's Round Dutch
Tomatoes; Moreton, Porterhouse and Worlds Smallest Tomato

Picture below shows the cabbage seedling that emerged after being in the ground 3 days.

20180427_110832.jpg

Picture Below shows the Worlds Smallest Tomato seedling that emerged after being in the ground 3 days.

20180427_114431.jpg

Titan Farm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
New update on the tomato seedlings.

The 3 inch net pots that I transplanted into on Monday didn't last long and I had to do another transplanting today.
Today I planted into some 5 inch peat pots and this should buy me some time until the next transplanting.

Below shows one of the JTD tomatoes out of the net pot ant this tomato is showing excellent root development, size and color for only being seed planted 3 weeks ago.

Here is a shot of all the tomatoes potted up.

Here is a JTD tomato for size comparison to the 5 inch pot it is planted into.