Girls first road trip 4 days ```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
They'r home ~ I can breath ~ they said it was hot ~ it was beautiful and hot ``` Death Valley is a wonderful place the colors the differences of things to see ~ and it is so big ```

Gone there a few times hard to see everything ~ it covers so much area ``` I blew an engine in there once ~ long ago ~ friend had to bring my truck to tow the van home ```

They'r home ```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Hubs bought a pistol a couple of months ago. Took one hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At Fred Meyer (Kroger).

In Calif it would take 30 days.

One hour.....:idunno

I've wondered how you got the name "murphysranch ~ is it named after Murphys ranch in California ( over Santa Monica way )~ or

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
One of our major adult mistakes was falling in love with a crummy home on 7.5 acres in Murphys CA in 1998. Of course at the time, it was less than half the price of anything in the SF Bay Area. We tore it down and built a gorgeous monstrosity. It was my dream come true - huge garden, huge greenhouse, chickens, tons of landscaping, pond with gold fish and several koi and waterfall....I called it Murphysranch. I was almost self sufficient. I was a gardener, canner, dehydrator, fermenter, and more.

Didn't work out over time.....

Latest posts