Girls first road trip 4 days ```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Their auntie had given a pistol a while back ~ so I say ~ let's have a look at it ~ maybe you can take it with you ( planed trip is to Death Valley ) ```

The gun turned out to be a MOD RG 26 25 cal ~ What a piece of crap ~ we went out back and fired it ~ it jammed and jammed ~ had no grip safety ~ I can't tell you all the rest ```

Thing is you can't say to the good lady ~ who gave the gun ~ " you know that pistol you gave her ~ what a piece of &**& " ```

Yes ~ I gave them a nice piece to go along ~ and they have the dogs ``` They are there now ~ starting back tomorrow ~ not a good signal in sometimes the can't send a text ~ took over a thousand pictures ~ text some to me ~ when they could ```

Death Valley is quite a place ~ have you been there ```

HmooseK

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Never been there I don't guess. I don't waste money on cheap pistols. I like Ruger Wheels though.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Would like a pistol but to much paperwork in NY. Funny because I purchase 3 rifles no problem from sporting good store. They asked me some questions i showed them my licence gave a credit card walked out with gun.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
I got a text from the girls " It's so Hot " I'll bet ~ looked it up it's only 105 degrees ``` Texted pictures ~ there's a way to upload to the laptop ~ but I haven't a clue ```

You're right Hmoosek ~ that pistole isn't worth having at any price ~ junk ```

Latest posts