Glad He is in Another State

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
They also make great watchdogs. Donkeys at least. Braying at visitors and chasing dogs.
Huckleberry brays occasionally when an unfamiliar vehicle pulls in, or sometimes when we have a visitor walk up the driveway.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
@journey11 I feel so bad for him and know you would give him a great home I would pay half of purchase price. No pressure I know the up kept is what really cost money. A mule who loves kids and wears a hat how often do you find that

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Are males called jackass females called ass ?

:lol: Oh, this is getting funny... I guess we're still talking donkey...

A male is a jack, a female is a jennet, or jenny. A gelded donkey (ass) is a cut-jack, or donkey gelding.

Mules are called johns for a gelded male and molly for a female. I don't really know if there's a term for an ungelded male mule as they should all be gelded, there being no real purpose for keeping a mule stallion around. You know, all the hormones but no production, making them more difficult to deal with.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just for conversations sake, I love the braying of donkeys and mules.
It never fails to make me laugh. My husbands mule used to bray when he was tied, in protest I guess.
:hide So sometimes I would just take him out and tie him under the tree on purpose so I could hear him.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just for conversations sake, I love the braying of donkeys and mules.
It never fails to make me laugh. My husbands mule used to bray when he was tied, in protest I guess.
:hide So sometimes I would just take him out and tie him under the tree on purpose so I could hear him.
Are you from the south? Tieing him up to make him bray.....That's just evil...... :)

Latest posts